after visiting butt-nekkid's blog, i took something that is sort of like a survey off from his blog and put in my own version. It is called "50 things". Hope he doesn't mind. ^__^
1. Your name spelled backwards: isrik *hmph, it sounds pretty.*
2. Where were your parents born? Finland and South Dakota.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? can't remember.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? .... Bennigams *couldn't spell*
5. Last time you swam in a pool? last summer.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? yeah. in the elementary.
7. How many kids do you want? five kids would be nice if money was not an issue.
8. Type of music you dislike most? n/a *deaf*
9. Are you registered to vote? no, not legal to register.
10. Do you have cable? ...............why do you want to know?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nuhuh.
12. Ever prank call anybody? nuhuh.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? not yet. [laughing]
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? sure. ^__^
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? .....Finland.. yeah finland.
16. Do you have a garden? hell no.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Zits and Garfield.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? no. all i remember is "amber" and something about fireworks.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? bath, nights. shower, mornings. depends on the schelude i have for that day.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? ..... BEST? urrrrh....... PAST MONTH!? It is only janurary for 4 frigging day!
21. Favorite pizza topping? pepproni with canadian bacon and/or ham.
22. Chips or popcorn? ......i will prefer popcorn over chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? urh, i have no lipstick.... but i do have a chapstick!
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? ........[blinking] say again?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no, i am not from the South.
26. Orange Juice or apple? [gagging!] NEITHER. [shuddering!]
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? oy ummm... Amanda @ Givonnai's in the month of November.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? finnish or swedish bar called Marvett something. Found @ IKEA.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? never.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? .............unknown.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? ....does third place medal count?
32. Are you a good cook? [cowering] n-no. I can't cook at all. I need a chef as a husband.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? .....k-kind of. I am a rookie...
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Is there a difference? sprite got those icky taste that just gets stuck in the throat while 7-up is more perky and yummy... i dont drink them much so.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No. but i did to school in 8th grade.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? schit... aloe vera for my sunburn back in the summer.
38. Ever thrown up in public? no. thank goodness.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? no, because it never happens.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? [raising her eyebrow] no.
42. Can ex's be friends? I wish but it never happen with me.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my mummo in Finland.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? .....i have no clue....
45. What message is on your answering machine? i have no answering machine... i have a pager now [laughing] so no need for the machine!
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? ....SNL? shit i dont know the characters there but that dude who always has every dude falling in love with him even tho some of them got a wife or bs.
47. What was the name of your first pet? first one would be a white parakeet named Blanca.
48. What is in your purse? ....pen.....keys... a wallet....cards....paper clips. that is pretty much it. I am not one of those girls who carry around too much crap.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? playing with my cat or reading a book.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I am home ALONE!