Tuesday, March 25

Bitchin' About College

curses on California's Education System from K-12 to colleges! CURSES ON THEM!
If you dont want the most complicated and wicked systems with overlapping rules and whatnot in the system for schools- DONT GO TO CALIFORNIA, EVER! Cali schools are the champs for messing up all students' lives because of hidden rules and bullshit that those students were not informed of.
I am, unfortuntely, one of those students. I finally got down to the rock of the reason that i am being labelled as "dual student" (with remedial classes).... my (HALF)fall 2002 GPA was not good enough to satisfy the SDSU's Eligibity Index ( *GPAx800*timesSAT=your E.I. )...SDSU has the highest E.I. of all Cal campuses. The minimum is 2900 for all campuses but SDSU only admits full-time students to their campuses (i am not until I pass the ELM/EPT tests).
My gpa at the time I applied SDSU was a bleaking 3.48 because it had only been three months into the school year (right now, solid 4.0). So the unoffical (only if SDSU postpone their deadline for applications to Jan then I WILL BE KISSED ON THE ARSE BY THEIR COLLEGE RECUIRTS!) gpa of mine affects my admission by having the E.I. of 3654. Tragically, the SDSU with the highest standards for EI got 3725. I fell behind by 30-s. If they reconsider my application with the offical fall 2002 GPA of 4.11 (it was for the fall 2002), my E.I. will be 4238.... DAMNNNNN. Even if my GPA is at like 3.66 (as it was at beginning of spring 2003) I am above their standar by 3878.... THEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DEADLINE SNUBBED ME! just ONLY if..... postponed! grr grr grrr [huffing and puffing]

meanwhile- THANK YOU FOR READING MY RANTS AND RAVES ABOUT MY EDUCATION! YOU MUST BE REALLLLLLLY b-o-r-e-d! lol ;)

No comments: