Monday, April 14

Hmpg, sleep disorder, eh? (and TESTS!)

hmmph this is something to think about-

Hypersomnia, Primary

SYMTOMS: the predominant compant is excessive sleepiness for at least 1 month (or less if recurrnet)s evidenced by either prolonged sleep episodes or daytime sleep episodes that occur almost daily. The excessive sleepiness causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning. The excessive sleepiness is not better accounted for by insomnia and does not occur exclusively during the course of another Sleep Disorder (e.g., narcolepsy, breathing-related sleep disorder, circadian rhythm sleep disorder or a parasomnia) and cannot be accounted for by an inadequate amount of sleep. The distrubance does not occur exclusively during the course of another mental disorder. The distrubance is not due to the direct physiological effect of a substance (e.g. drug) or a general medical condition.


How could it be a disorder.. if it is not really mean that you are mentally imbalanced? Disorder, according to dictionary.com, mean "A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion" or "An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse".... according to me, sleeping too much doesn't infer that a person is mentally distrubing. If that sleeping patten does infer as a disorder then I am one fucked up mentally distrubing dudette! I must as well diagnose myself to have a hypersomnia disorder! I always take a nap daily after school unexpectedly. My friends and boyfriend know that if I don't answer my pager in board daylight, i am passed out on the couch, sleeping. I am probably going to be the candidate and the winner for the title of 'Most Sleepy Head" in the yearbook. They are currently nominating me for that title in the deaf memorybook... wheee. At least I am remembered by my devoted high school mates... [gagging].


mysterious
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.


What kind of kiss are you?

ooo, la la !


You see the world in Black
Black:
PEOPLE SUCK THE WORLD SUCKS EVERYBODY SHOULD BE
KILLED AND BLEED TO DEATH TILL THE COLD EARTH
SOAKS IN BLOOD. Well, you're angry at the
world. For reasons who knows, but you
definately hate life.


What color do you see the world in?


[the image is WAY too big so i typed out the message on the image to give you the symptoms and message it carries]

BORDERLINE: you're a loose cannon emotionally, aren't cha? Your moods are all over the place, leaving people confused about what the hell your problem is. But it's as simple as th is: you see things in complete black and white terms. You feel the hights and lows of the mood spectrum with passion. Thus, you are inclined to bouts of anger and rage, rather than just being a little peeved like regualr people. But most of the time you probably take out your anger on yourself by self-mutialing, you need extensive psychological help, but because you are not delusional or throwing yourself out windows, no one really notices. Sucks, doesn't it?
Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?


........[nod nod] i am on my spring break... FINALLY! but i guarantee you, i will be brain-dead when I get back to school.. ughhh. I just finished one homework out of uhhh 3 i think... [straining to remember] ah, fudgetabtit, my memories from school are fading away now so it is worthless to bug me about my homework.. it is raining... WHY, DAMN YOU, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RAIN ON MY SPRING BREAK?! it is too fucking freezing.... i wanna to go to the beach and soak myself in polluated salty ocean of urine and feces .... o' joyous pacific ocean! ^__~ I am totally trying to hit the thrift stores to find kick-ass clothes and whatnot. I am going to dive in baragin bins! well on a second thought.... (thinking of those unwashed clothes) ick. i am gonna to wash all shirts from thrifty stores from now on....

No comments: