Thursday, July 17

Exiciting News

.........................be prepared.........................
......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................
....................are...you....ready.......................
......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................
i have gotten my own car!!!!!! A deep teal 2000 Toyota Corolla! I like-y it a lot. It is just alike as my friend's car whose I have been praticed driving more than my mom's car lol. I like the color the most. It is not blue. it is not dark green. It is... TEAL! 40k mileage... ~not bad~

.....and.........
......................................................................
....................are...you....ready.......................
......................................................................

I passed my AP tests! BOTH OF THEM! Psychology and English (Literature)!! How cool is that? Last AP i took was US History which I failed in my junior year. PSychology was supposed to be the hardest AP test ever but it was easy for me so .... ironic. But anyway I am glad to have two college credits so far... ^___^ it will save my butt in college. So that is all I want to announce. ^__^ bai bai

No comments: