Saturday, November 1

Belated Friday Five

1. What was your first Halloween costume?.... the earliest memory I have for halloween is 4 years old, dressing up as a gray rabbit. (gray fur jumpsuit with an orange carrot attached to my wrist)...

2. What was your best costume and why? ....hmph, i would said my mermaid costume when i was.. probably 5 or 6... my mom made the costume for me. I wore my pink ballet tights and green felt-dress in shape of a ... mermaid's fins *i recollected that I was having a hard time to play around in it, esp when i was playing jumping-ropes... had to pull up my dress to run around and jump* and two purple felt clam-shaped on my... boobies (i was flat back then, so lmao). I even have a long red-haired wig. I was obsessed with that red-haired wig that I kept wearing it around in home even after the halloween day. *now you know where my passion to have my hair dyed red came from*.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? ... no. everybody spoiled me... i got what I wanted. lmao

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) ... hmph, given the fact that my family is not pagan and my family doesn't exceed the number of three members... the only tradition we have is that we DON'T hang out together.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend! ....none of them are my favorites ~__~ scary stories scare me. I am scarred with so many horrified stories that I wish to not retell.. [rocking in a fetal position..."i want my momma"]

question by Friday Five, answers by moi.

No comments: