Sunday, December 7

....breathing....

....five last days of fall semester... also four days until I am turning legal.... and this is not going to be one big ol' fun week... I think the folks who are born in the first two weeks of Decemeber got the crappiest deal- we got to deal with finals and bullshit and no time for us to party the birthday night away.... take me for example- I cannot party the night away in Mexico or whatnot because I got the final in the same week. This sucks. But of course I will have my weekly hangouts with my posse then I will study whenever I have the time and then hopefully pass those tests. Hmph, what do I have to do this last week of school- Monday: ..buying art supplies for two art projects at Michaels.... Tuesday: stuff to turn in for Art 100... Wednesday: English final presentation.. 5minutes of hell. then i will go out with buddies in the night to mini-celebrate my last childhood day. Thursday: hmmph.... study for art history, of course... all on my 18th birthday. (thumbs up) Friday:... study for math mainly and then I am running away to home. then on Saturday comes the first final- MATH. I am pretty nervous- a first for me to be nervous for a frigging test. That says that I am not confident in my passing the test... I hate math. I hate SAT... I hate ELM. I hate people who invent mathematics.
then the week of Finals- even though the school is out, we still have to return to school to take our final exams. I think I got a meeting on Tuesday or Monday for my art 101 to turn in my final project and get my grade then i am outta. Tuesday: Art History from 8am to 9:15 something. I am not worried about this one. then I have to go back to SDSU on Thursday to pick up my art 100 artcrap. I don't understand why I have to make trips back to SDSU to pick up my crap.. they can mail it and charge me for it. I don't care, I just don't want to touch SDSU for a full month, period. oh well. Nobody gets what they want anyway.

then.. after thursday.. I am officially free...

No comments: