Monday, June 7

Metamorphosis

Behold a college sophomore stands here...

Ah, the second year has came! It had been very productive, education-wise, year. I got 32 units under my belt and hopefully I will be able to get my GE to be done at the end of the fall semester.
I am saving all of my transferable units/credits for my UD electives so I can kick it back online at some crappy junior college while I polish up my university education with few classes. I learned the lesson from a loved one who is scrambling to find online courses from an university for his UD electives because he cannot take any more courses from community colleges-- (he max'ed out his transfer limit to 70 credits).
Online courses must be the best thing happened to a college student next to sliced bread!

;)

No comments: