Thursday, July 8

College Whore

I have been denoted as a "college whore" due to the fact that I am currently enrolled in three different colleges for the fall semester. I don't even have to drive to all campuses because the wonderful technology of "online courses" have freed me from all physical ties to push myself out of a bed in the morning.
I think I will only physically attend my old school of San Diego State. That campus is behind in the cyber matrix because they are still attached to the traditional notion of having hungover children dragging their feet to the classes only to fall asleep again to a banausic professor.

I have learned that I am a teetotaler. Teetotaler... it sounds something radical but it is just a merely ostentatious word to be utilized as an euphemism to disorient people and degrade their intelligence.

No comments: