Wednesday, July 6

Enneagram

I did take this test before-- two years ago or so and I was a 4... now I am a 8.


Main type
Variant
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

I got this number because I am more aggressive which I scored 73%. I scored low for type 3 and 4 (my former type!) which are image awareness, 13%, and sensitivity, 26%,... Thus I am less vain and more cold.

The results also told me what I already knew: by Jung's scale, I am an [Introverted (I) 57.89% Extroverted (E) 42.11%Sensing (S) 54.55% Intuitive (N) 45.45%Feeling (F) 51.72% Thinking (T) 48.28%Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%] ISFP - "Artist". I'm interested in the fine arts. My expression is primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. I belong in the 8.8% of total population

No comments: