Monday, July 25

Finally!

An accurate result!!
I enjoy to take personality tests because I think they are fun to analyze-- to see how flawed it is or whatever.

And this is the most simplest test ever-- you just pick a picture that you feel attracted and ta-da my result is:


You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.



Yes-- I am outspoken but only to a familiar audience. Throwing me in the hearie lion's den, I clam up and act like a deaf-mute person. But I am not sure about people craving for my approval. I do have a harsh eye but I keep it to myself. I don't think they should live their life in accordance to me. If they do, then they are pathetic. See-- my "bitch" side is coming out!

Take the exam on own risk. I cannot guarantee its accuracy for you.

No comments: