Wednesday, September 28

Stolen from the DC guy

Sorry Larry. :) It sounds interesting!

TEN YEARS AGO.....
I was 9, going on 10. That summer I was in Finland for first time, meeting the WHOLE family included second cousins (funny, I WAS in Finland this summer!)...

FIVE YEARS AGO.....
I was a sophmore in Madison High... We went to Portland, WA, more specifically the WSSD for the Western Divison of Deaf Academic Bowl and I was SO *sick* for last two days and I missed out all fun events taken place after the games because I didn't have energy to "boogie down"...

ONE YEAR AGO....
I already lost 30 pounds on my university's diet. I asked C to marry me.

YESTERDAY....
I nearly zonked out yesterday after a long day of classes and dealing with a puppy that I am dogsitting (and am allergic to!!)... Fun Fun!

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
* banana chips
* parafit
* Fuji apples all the way! (Larry said "gala apples"... nuh-huh!)
* Tiger's Milk bar
* oranges! (when the season is right)

5 SONGS I KNOW THE WORDS TO...
* Pledge to the Allegiance?
* Happy Birthday
* that song that goes "kung-fu cat, fighting like thunder" (no thanks to Paul who told me about the song and got it imprinted into my mind!)...
* eh
* urrh?

5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS
* Paying for C's MA to get over with his indecision!
* Paying for my MA
* Getting a house in San Diego
* Invest in businesses
* and establish college's funds for my unconcieved future children.

5 THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR
* Mini-skirt
* Leather attire
* Anything fur
* the current fad
* high heels (any heels-- kitty, pumps, whatever-- my feet cannot be more than a half inch tall than the ground)

5 BAD HABITS
* eating ice cream
* picking on my nostil piercing
* reading the pages for classes at last minute
* returning books to library on time
* not putting clothes away

5 FAVORITE TOYS
* C
* Sidekick
* my sketchbook (err...? I write in it daily...?)
* uhh... I could say a vibrator but I don't own one in real life...

********
Ps-- laugh at me... #1, #2, #3... Figure out which one I am!

No comments: