Wednesday, May 24

Grades for Spring 2006

ART 407 B & W PHOTO AS FINE ART 3.0 A-
ART 411 LITHOGRAPHY PRINTMAKING 3.0 A-
ART 500 ADVANCED DRAWING 3.0 B+
GEOL 101 DYNAMICS OF THE EARTH LAB 1.0 A
RWS 305 W WRITNG IN VARIOUS SETTNGS 3.0 B+

Those are my final grades for the semester. Got 3.53 for the gpa... sweet.
I got five classes for my degree ... one class this summer so I will only take four classes in the Fall and ta-da-- I got my degree before I turn 21. My long-term goal has been achieved.
Now I can set up a high bar for my children-- I can see it now-- I will say: "I have never drink legally during my college years because I graduated before my 21st birthday, so don't ask me to understand why you want to take eight years to complete your frigging BA degree!" :-) naw, I won't hold it against my offspring. I am just glad that I can achieve my goals despite the obstacles, the stresses and the burned-out state I often ended up at end of each semester at San Diego State.

I think I have 13 or 12 days before I pack up and leave to Turkey. What to do until then? Hmm, doing yardwork, try to finish up my living room to be decent, try to pay bills before leaving, reading books about women's studies in Turkey, trying to figure out what to bring for art supplies, trying to spend a lot of time with diamondback, and trying to get some sanity in me before I leave. :-)

No comments: