Wednesday, July 5

WTF, you want to know my sizes??

Somehow my husband was discussing my bra size with somebody else (of opposite sex)... and my friends have been asked me what my jeans size is (for reason why, I have no idea).
I found it unusual that people are discussing about my sizes (and MESSING THE INFORMATION UP) so I am declaring my sizes on the world wide web to set the record straight in case you are one of those people who love to discuss about other people's body shape and sizes...!
I am 34.5 - 30 - 39 and I am a cup D. I wear 10 in women's, 13 to 15 in juniors' (because their jeans don't have room for my J.Lo butt). I do have a Buddha stomach and I let C rubbing my tum-tum.

There. Now you don't have to go around behind my back and ask folks "what is her size? She looks small but at same time she's big!" and many more that I don't want to know.

No comments: