Can you imagine the scene with all yellow, red, (and some green) leaves swirling around and fluttering off from the branches???
Finally, finally finally...
Now the next step is do a snow dance... akin to the rain dance. How do you do the snow-dance? Well fear none! I did my research on the internet and found those steps:
1. Turn your pajamas inside out and put them on.
2. Then gather white beads and a couple pieces of white paper.
3. When that is done, rip up the paper into small pieces.
4. Then turn your music on real loud and dance until you get tired.
5. While you dance, throw the paper and beads around your room. it symbolizes snow.
6. When you are so tired that you can't dance or throw the paper and beads around any longer, pick up the beads and pieces of paper put them in the under side of your pillow case and go to sleep.
It was confirmed that it works for her and everybody else she knows.
And also-- just to double-check that the snow will come, everybody-- let's flush an ice cube in the toilet! It will make the ocean colder and triggers a climate change to bring us snow... hey, it makes sense!