Tuesday, September 23

Adept in Camoflague

camouflage: /ˈkæməˌflɑʒ/
1. the act, means, or result of obscuring things to deceive an enemy, as by painting or screening objects so that they are lost to view in the background, or by making up objects that have from a distance the appearance of fortifications, guns, roads, etc.
2. concealment by some means that alters or obscures the appearance

My camouflage of new haircut and hair color has been successful as I pioneered through the campus of Gallaudet.

No, really I didn't camouflage myself on purpose to hide from the general student population. I was taking advantage of a new chapter in life for a change in appearances. I often dyed my hair different colors (back in my undergraduate days!) so dyeing my hair is not something new... especially red hair-- that is not new for me. I believe this is my fourth time dyeing my hair red. Rad, huh?

For some reasons, I am considering being a warm brunette... maybe for the summer. Hmm.

No comments: