Thursday, May 20

PRO:1 AND #HURZ

I have noticed that most people at Gallaudet has lexicaled Dr. Hurwitz's name to "HURZ"  so that explains this blog entry's title being in ASL glosses for "Me and Hurwitz."


So, yep-- I have graduated.


Please do not mention "Ph.D" to me.
I am still recovering. It is like asking a new mother who just had a childbirth: "Will you have another baby soon?" which will make the mother cringe at the thoughts of the labor and pain of childbirth.  I am still cringing at the thoughts of sleepless nights, looming deadlines, unnecessary stresses breakout on my face, and zombie days fueled by coffee. 

Oh. Graduate school-- I won't miss ya. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

You wrote:

" I am still cringing at the thoughts of sleepless nights, looming deadlines, unnecessary stresses breakout on my face, and zombie days fueled by coffee. "

I graduated from my Psy.S. program in 1992,and I still have at the thoughts of sleepless nights, looming deadlines and mental breakdowns. I still have nightmares about this.

I will never want to go through this experience ever again!

I am grateful that I made it, and I am happy for you making this through!

Life will treat you well with wonderful opportunities coming to you.

Amy Cohen Efron