Tuesday, August 10

Neljä!

Four jobs I’ve had
  1. Nanny
  2. Research Assistant
  3. Librarian Assistant
  4. Dog walker
Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. Amelie
  2. Run, Lola, Run
  3. The Professional
  4. Land Before Time

Four places I’ve lived
  1. Anchorage, Alaska
  2. Travis AFB, California
  3. Pori, Finland
  4. San Diego, California

Four TV shows I love
  1. 24
  2. V
  3. Project Runway
  4.  Top Chef

Four places I’ve vacationed
  1. Turkey (Istanbul, Bursa, Ankara, Eskisehir)
  2. Italy (Venice, Florence, Bologna)
  3. Tallinn, Estonia
  4. Barcelona, Spain

Four of my favorite dishes
  1. Caprese
  2. Kale and pasta
  3. Karjalanpiirakka
  4. Queso Manchego with honey drizzled and pepper.

Four sites I visit daily
  1. Frozen Tropics
  2. Capital Weather Gang
  3. Hulu.com
  4. Facebook. You would be lying if you don't include that on your list.

Four places I would rather be right now
  1. At a beach with surfers out on the waves.
  2. Istanbul.
  3. San Diego.
  4. Anywhere that has snow.

No comments: